- Katherine Parker
- Katherine T. Parker is a missionary with the General Board of Global Ministries of The United Methodist Church serving as part of the health team of the United Mission to Nepal. We contribute to Katherine's support on an annual basis.
- Jamaa Letu
- Jamaa Letu, "Our Family" in Swahili, provides a safe haven for young Congolese victims of war, famine, poverty, and abandonment. We contribute annually through our district and as a church to the annual support of these orphanages.
- Volunteers in Medicine of the Olympics, or VIMO for short, is a volunteer medical, behavioral health and dental clinic in Port Angeles, WA. VIMO is a free clinic, primarily serving low-income and homeless patients living in Clallam and Jefferson counties. We organize a summer project to raise funds for this group.
- Ministry Assisting Neighbors in Need with Agape (MANNA) is a coalition of churches and businesses who wish to assist people in the community with various needs. We hold monthly fund-raising projects for MANNA.
- Up from the Ashes
- In July of 2014, Washington's worst fire in history - the Carlton Complex - destroyed 312 homes. A year later, the Okanogan Complex re-burned hundreds of thousands of acres and destroyed 188 more homes. We are continuing our partnership to help the survivors of both of these fires recover. In the fall of 2016, a team from FUMC went to Pateros and worked to build and re-build homes damaged in the fire. In September 2017, another team from FUMC is going to Okanogan County to continue this important work.